Terms of service
This website (CraftingStore.net) is operated by CloudProtected, throughout the site, the terms "we","us", and "our" refer to CloudProtected, a registered company in The Netherlands under chamber of commerce number 73584088. CloudProtected offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By using our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content, regardless of the plan that you have (referred to within these Terms as "you", "your", "client").
Before you sign up for our service, you are required to agree to these Terms Of service, if you do not agree, you will not be able to use our service. Please make sure to read the Terms Of Service carefully before creating an account. We may amend these Terms Of Service when we see fit, with no prior notification, it is your responsibility to check this page for changes.
The extent of the service that will be provided to you will depend on your current plan, you can find out more about our at our website, located at craftingstore.net.
These terms are only available in English and can be viewed from https://craftingstore.net/lega...
Section 1 - Information about our service
- We are CloudProtected t/a CraftingStore, a registered company in The Netherlands under chamber of commerce number 73584088.
- Both the CraftingStore website and CloudProtected website are operated by us.
- We can be contacted through e-mail at [email protected] directly, or by using our ticket system, provided at https://craftingstore.net.
Section 2 - Access to our services
- When you sign up for our paid-for service, you will gain access to the functionality provided on the plan's page on our website.
- Your plan will go in effect from the moment that we receive payment, and when you receive confirmation that your plan has been activated.
- Any plan will have a lifespan of 30 days (1 month).
- It is your responsibility to renew (extend) your plan before it expires.
- We may refuse to accept any order by you to purchase a plan at any time at our discretion.
- We may suspend or cancel your plan at our discretion, we will refund in a pro-active way (we will pay back the days that you have left on your plan, but were not able to use) when the cancellation happens before your plan expires. Except when the cancellation or suspension happened because of a breach of our Terms, in that case, no refund will be issued.
Section 3 - Fees for our services
- We ask for a monthly fee for using our service, all payments are "pay-as-you-go", you are responsible for renewing (extending) your plan before it expires.
- We take all reasonable care to make sure that our pricing pages are correct, if we discover an error, we will notify you by mail.
- We may change the plan pricing at our discretion, the new price will come in effect the next time that you try to renew your service with us.
- The pricing on our page includes taxes and excludes the transaction fee that might get charged by the payment provider.
- If we notify you of a mistake by us or change our pricing, you may decide to stop using our service and not renew your plan. Your plan will automatically be set back to our free offering after the expiration date.
- If you live inside the EU (Europian Union) there is a 14 days (2 weeks) refund period, as legally required by law. For any other country, we do not offer refunds and have a strict no-refunds policy.
Section 4 - Personal information
Section 5 - Authority and applicable terms
- To be eligible to purchase a Plan, you must (i) have full legal capacity to enter into a contract in your country of residence; and (ii) if you are an individual, be at least 18 years old; and you further represent and warrant to us that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site or purchase a plan to access the Services. Where you do not meet the requirements you will need to ask a person who does satisfy those requirements to purchase the Plan on your behalf and enter into a contract with us.
Section 6 - Our right to vary these Terms
- We may make changes to these terms and/or the plans by updating this page and/or the plan descriptions.
- If we make changes to our terms that you do not accept, you may decide to stop using our service.
- You will find the last updated date below on this page.
Section 7 - Your account and use of the Services
- We allow you to create your website (“Your Webstore”), that contains your content.
- The content of Your Webstore (except for any predefined content created by us) is your sole and entire responsibility and all content you create is at your own risk.
- You shall not upload any content to, sell any products on, or otherwise, carry out any activity on Your Webstore which infringes the intellectual property rights, or any other rights, of any third party.
- At all times when using the Services and operating Your Webstore, you must comply fully with the terms of service of the game in question.
- We offer various payment gateways for you to process payments, we are not responsible for any claims or problems that you might have with these providers. It is your responsibility to contact the payment gateway directly in case of problems.
- Your account information must be deemed "confidential", and should not be shared with anyone, except for employees of your organization that is authorized to access your account.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account safe, this includes, taking reasonable measures to keep unauthorized users from accessing your account.
- Your account is your responsibility, any activities on your account will be your responsibility. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for damage and/or loss that may have been the result of any failure by you to keep your account secure.
- You may not attempt to, or interrupt the operations of our platform, this includes, using our services for sending spam messages from our network.
Section 8 - Our service uptime
- We will make reasonable efforts to keep our platform operational based on "Best Effort". There may be technical difficulties that result in temporary interruptions.
- At no point shall you be entitled to a refund or compensation.
- We are not responsible for issues that are outside of our control, this includes, but is not limited to; Natural disasters, DDoS attacks, Issues with a network that is important for our service to function.
- We do not offer any SLA or guarantee for our services to be online.
Section 9 - Indemnify
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Section 10 - Confidential information
- Any non-personal information or material, except for financial information, sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending us any non-personal information or material, you give us an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information.
Section 11 - Other sites
Section 12 - Other important terms
- Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed by the laws of The Netherlands
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CraftingStore customer, CraftingStore employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- We do not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your webstore.
Section 13 - Fair Use Policy
- All features marked as "unlimited" fall under this FUP (Fair Use Policy)
- We calculate "Fair Use" by taking the average of all other store's usage, and then adding about 20 of the specific item (package/category/page/etc.) on top.
- We have no strict enforcing of our limits, we might contact you to tell you that your usage exceeds our limits, to reduce your usage, or ask you to upgrade to a higher tier.
- When you fail to comply with our requests, we have the right to remove some of the items, or limit your ability to create new items.
- This FUP (Fair Use Policy) is put in place to prevent abuse, some stores have created 200+ packages for legitimate reasons, and are still up and running on our bronze (free) plan. We will try to be as lenient as possible, but we have to act in case someone is trying to abuse our platform.